If you’re like me and sometimes feel uninspired that no topic comes to mind then this list is for you. I hope 😉
I have a few resources I consult that give me interesting writing prompts. Today none satisfy so I’ve decided to be on the other side – the prompt provider.
Here’s 20 to inspire you.
- Start your blog post with “It’s such a noisy, selfish and frustrating world!” Go!
- What is your must-have packing item for travelling?
- 5-star hotel or RV camper and why?
- What was your favourite childhood game?
- What are the things you do to keep busy when it’s cold out/snowing outside?
- Mauritius or Iceland holiday, and why?
- Are you a cat person or a dog person or both?
- What’s your favourite TED Talk?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What has been the most satisfying detour you’ve ever taken?
- Have you ever been on the road less travelled?
- Are you a DIY’er? Post a pic of a DIY project you’re ok showing the blogosphere.
- Have you ever left a message in a bottle?
- Have you ever found a message in a bottle?
- What is your super power (we all have one don’t we…)?
- Do you still write longhand or have you migrated to typing your thoughts?
- When was the last time you ticked off every single item on your “to do” list? What happened to make it possible?
- How many languages do you speak?
- Do you have a favourite board game? Tell us about it.
- When was the last time you went to a ball?
Over to you.
Feel free to link to this post.