I truly value comments – it’s a way to connect and build a community, and as Mashable says, “breaking down the wall between author and reader.” Comments are meant to invite further interaction.
A comment is like a bouquet of flowers and when I get one it’s amazing and I do a silly silent happy dance before responding. Every comment is special.
Here are some guidelines to keep in mind when commenting in the Wide Eyed in Wonder community:
- All comments are held in moderation to prevent spam from making it to my site.
- Any comments that are meant to hurt, discriminate and demean anyone shall be deleted, that includes comments of a racist, sexist and homophobic nature.
- Please use language you wouldn’t mind you mother reading – if she’d wash your tongue with soap then it also doesn’t belong in this community.
- Please…no spam or advertising.
- If not agreeing with an opinion or article, position your argument in a logical, clear, concise, considered and intelligent way.
Looking forward to connecting with you.
Inspired by Mashable.