Ent-like, the gnarled branches of the tree in the photo belie its age. I have no doubt it’s been around for many many decades.
When I took this pic I was cognisant of the fact that all I had was an iPhone. There was a wall behind me preventing me from walking backwards enough to capture the immensity of the outstretched branches.
I tried to show how far the branches stretched in the pic below.
This post is inspired by one the trending topics on Twitter today – #10thingsilove.
Some tweets were funny, others nonsensical, some were cute and romantic.
Let’s see if I can count to 10:
- Girl Saturdays with my friends, starting with brunch, trawling the shops, and ending with afternoon tea and cake.
- My morning soya cappuccino.
- Music radio in morning traffic.
- My coffee machine.
- M.A.C. Blotting powder.
- Hot summers, highveld thunderstorms and perfect autumns.
- The smell of wet earth after a rainstorm.
- Wooden houses, pressed ceilings and wide wrap-around verandas.
- Wriggling into soft beach sand so that it takes the shape of my body thereby providing the perfect support.
- Lying on my back on a sun-warmed stone floor during a summer sunset.
- The Taj Mahal.
Looks like I can’t count to 10 after all 🙂 LOL!
Drop me a comment and tell me, what are the things that you love?