Hello and welcome to this week’s coffee share. There is the usual coffee and other hot beverages. And today there is chocolate mousse. It’s my Mom’s recipe and it came out so delicious.
Last night Chè and I went to our neighbour for a braai and I took desert. It was amazing being in good company, eating delicious food and having stimulating conversation. We laughed so much, it was great fun.
It’s been an introspective week for me. I’ve spent a lot of time in my head thinking through stuff. Mainly about how Covid has changed my life, how little I see my family now and how my coffee consumption has more than doubled (so there are upsides).
These are the things that I know:
- I know that I want to work from home forever and ever, and I know that is totally possible with the work I do.
- I know that I need people to thrive, and I can’t wait until I feel safe enough to spend my Fridays working in coffee shops again.
- I know that I can do very well with online shopping and never need to go to the shops again. I did all my Christmas shopping all online.
- I know that I can’t wait for my turn to have the vaccine.
- I know that I miss travel.
- I know that reading is the most relaxing activity for me to do.
- I know that our cats love having their humans at home.
- I know that I want to speak and write eloquently and that I have a ways to go.
On Tuesday I went out to buy a new battery for Che’s car.
On Thursday I had training – this time I was the one being trained and it was so much fun.
Pretty much for the whole week I’ve been playing catch-up on the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. Still, I managed to get to N. I’ll do O tomorrow. Check out my posts so far:
Blogging from A to Z posts – my favourite ones so far are D is for Durban and J is for Johannesburg: N is for New York M is for Marrakesh L is for Lisbon K is for Kanchanaburi J is for Johannesburg I is for Istanbul (Magnetic Istanbul) H is for Hua Huin (party town) G is for Ghent F is for Flic en Flac E is for Erawan Falls D is for Durban (Memories) C is for Chiang Mai B is Bangkok A is for Ayutthaya
Until next week.