This is the week of the letter “L”. The light in the photo below is right across from my family apartment in Lisbon. It must’ve originally been powered by gas (a couple of hundred years ago), lit each evening by the gas-lighters. Eventually electrified, not sure when, it’s a beacon of Home for me.
Sam’s Giardino desert lodge in Swakopmund is gorgeous and serves a great breakfast.
The lighthouse at Cabo S. Vicente close to Sagres in Portugal is the most southern point of the European continent. Ahead is the Atlantic Ocean until you hit the North American continent. Another beacon, this time alerting ships’ captains of danger.
A lemon from our tree.
A welcome sprig of lavender in my room at the Pat Busch Mountain Reserve.
Taking part in Lori’s 26 Weeks Letter Challenge. It’s easy to participate. This is what you need to do:
- Create your own interpretation and title it: 26 Weeks Letter Challenge:
- Tag your post to the weekly challenge so others can see it and play along.
- Get you post in before the following weeks challenge.
- Use as many pictures as you like representing the weekly letter.
- Use archived or new pictures. Let us see what you have…
- Have fun with it…
2 thoughts on “26 Weeks Letter Challenge: L”
Thanks, Regina… Lovely pictures for the L challenge…
LorB recently posted…DAILY POST WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: NUMBERS
Thanks Lori 🙂