Nope, I don’t have a bed time. I wish I did but I don’t. I have a time that I go to bed and it is very late – or very early depending on how you see it.
Every day I aim to go to bed on the same day that I woke up in and most days (99.9% of them) I am not successful.
When I go to bed I lie awake and think about:
- If I’m going to hear the alarm clock in the morning;
- My family and pray for their safety;
- What traffic I’ll encounter on the way to work;
- If it’s me or Che who’s going to make the coffee in the morning;
- Wonder if the doors are locked;
- Get up to check that the doors are locked;
- Wonder if I put my cell phone on charge;
- Get up to check that I put my cell phone on charge;
- Tell myself to stop it and just go to sleep already;
- Grab the eye patch, put it on and go to sleep.
I wonder who was dreaming about me last night…