Palaces, forts, and other structures in India are built along symmetrical lines. Amidst the frenetic busyness bordering on chaos, symmetry is everywhere. Symmetry, leading to harmony and unity with the universe. This the Indian world-view. Check out the symmetry in these structures.
Here are some of them:
- Uncle Spike’s Kocatepe Mosque https://unclespikes.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/weekly-photo-challenge-symmetry-i/
- Through The Lens’s Fatehpur Sikri https://vidurmithal.wordpress.com/2015/02/14/symmetry/
- Open and Free’s Silent Beauty of the Amber Fort in Jaipur http://17path.wordpress.com/2015/02/14/silent-beauty/
- Painted Words’s beautiful symmetry in the Pom Pom Dahlia https://paintedwords1.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/symmetry/
- Picture Worthy’s beautiful tree lined path in Bordeaux, France https://pictureworthy.wordpress.com/2015/02/16/feb-15-2015-sunday-wordpress-weekly-photo-challenge-symmetry/#comment-808